Our track record:
- Industry and competition analysis (30+ projects)
- Market entry studies (20+projects)
- Various B2B surveys (20+ projects; most of them in industrial sectors)
- Customer satisfaction surveys (15+ projects) – visit www.customersatisfaction.ro
- Analysis of clients’ preferences and buying behaviour (15+ projects)
- Feasibility studies (for green-field investments in production plants)
- General or industry related macroeconomic analysis (5+ projects)
- Mystery Shopping (5+ projects)
- Integration of market research results into marketing and business plans
- Building materials market (extensive experience, 50+ projects, 10+ years experience)
- Various industrial B2B markets and products (air compressors, water pumps and filters, plastic industry, electrical equipment, cardboard packaging – 20 projects)
- Steel industry (long and flat hot rolled steel, alloys and special steel, tubular products, others – 15+ projects)
- Aluminium industry (industrial profiles, architectural profiles)
- Energy (biodiesel; natural gas; diesel fuel )
- Others (agriculture, professional B2B services)
Our Latest News
In 2015, Kaeser Compressors (Romanian branch of world leader in the production of air compressors – Kaeser Kompressoren) continues its successful... read more
Saint-Gobain Glass Romania – the local representative of the French conglomerate Saint Gobain, the world’s leading supplier of habitat and constructions... read more
Last analysis realised by Neomar Consulting on masonry materials market indicates an increase in 2014 with approximately 7% by volume... read more
Why Choose Us?
We have over 10 years experience in analysing technical market in Romania. Strong expertise in steel, mineral products, industrial equipment, cement and other building materials.
We own a call center through which we collect necessary data our projects. Also through it we conduct Lead-Generation and Customer-Satisfaction surveys for our clients.
We have consultants with proven experience in analysis of technical markets. In addition, all of us have bachelor’s degree in economic studies and solid marketing knowledge so that we can fully understand the markets researched.
Attention to small details can often make the difference between a successful project and a failure. Especially when studying technical or industrial markets.